Feel free to print out these packing lists and check them off.
- 1 quart Ziplock bag for airport security
- Alarm Clock (your watch or phone may work)
- Beach Bag
- Books or Readers
- Calculator for currency conversion
- Cell Phone
- Charged Cameras
- Chargers for Cameras, Phones, etc.
- Converter or Transformer
- Dive Equipment (Dive Watch, Dive Camera, Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Certificate, etc.)
- Ear Plugs – nice for airlines or noisy hotels.
- Extra Memory Cards
- Foreign Language Books or Apps
- Garbage sacks for dirty clothes
- Glasses or Contacts and Contact Solution
- Hair Accessories
- Laundry Detergent
- Maps or Apps
- Paper and Pen
- Underwater Camera
- Ziplock Bags
- Certificates – Dive Certificate, etc.
- Confirmation numbers, tickets, paper or apps for hotels, rental cars, excursions, etc.
- Driver’s License if you plan to drive or for ID purposes
- Immunization forms if needed
- Money – Cash, Credit Cards, Debit Cards (or ATM card)
- Phone Card if needed (or laptop or iPhone to facetime back home)
- Photocopies of all your documents kept in a folder with you and another copy left at home
- Visas if valid for the country you are entering
- Wallet or Neck Wallet (sometime a Fake Wallet as well)
- Jackets or Cardigans
- Shoes – Sandals, Running, Water, High Heels, Dress shoes, etc.
- Socks and or nylons
- Swimsuit cover ups
- Underwear, bra, etc.
Medicines You May Need:
- Aloe Vera
- Bandages, and anti-biotic ointment
- Hand Sanitizer
- Laxative / Gas Pills
- Motion Sickness Tablets
- Other prescriptions
- Pain Reliever
- Contact Lens Solution
- Lip Balm
- Nail Clippers , File
- Nail polish
- Razor and Shaving Cream
- Shampoo / Conditioner
- Tampons/ Pads
- Toothbrush / Toothpaste
What to bring in your Carry-on:
- A freezer bag that holds all the liquids for your carry-on
- All your documents and vouchers
- All your medications
- Eat Phones
- Ear Plugs
- Empty water bottle to fill up after security
- Eye Mask
- Hairbrush and an elastic
- Ipad or DVD player
- Make-up to freshen up
- Neck Pillow
- Snacks in case you get hungry
- Toothbrush and Toothpaste
What to take on a cruise ship:
Take everything above, plus don’t forget to bring formal wear. Depending on the length of the cruise you may have 2 formal nights not just 1. You don’t have to dress up if you don’t want to, you just won’t be able to eat in the nicer dining rooms. That includes for men: dress shoes, dress socks, slacks, button down shirt, tie, belt, blazer, and jacket or sports coat. For women: formal dress, jewelry, dress shoes, hair accessories.
Don’t forget motion sickness tablets if you tend to get sea sick when you are on a boat or scuba diving. Some cruises like Royal Caribbean give out motion sickness stickers that you put behind your ear. I personally don’t get sea sickness, but people who used them say it works.
No need to bring a towel because all cruise ships provide one for you to use when you go to the beach.
Some ports will make you take both your passport and another form of ID to enter back onto the ship.
Click here for Packing Tips and How to Pack.
Customized Packing Lists:
Create your own free travel packing list. Customize it to the number of travelers, your destination, accommodations, weather, and tour activities. Print or email your packing checklist to yourself!
For your own customized packing list: Click Here
Thanks for visiting Packing Lists.